Please note information below regarding SWARD funding currently available.
SWARD are open for applications for Measure 3.1 Farm Diversification projects from Monday, 30 July 2012. The grant rate is as follows:
- Up to 50% to a maximum grant of £40,000 towards eligible capital costs or up to a maximum grant of £50,000 if a SWARD approved renewable energy aspect is included; or
- Up to 50% to a maximum grant of £5,000 towards eligible technical assistance costs. You should note that this is a competitive process with limited funding available and all applications are prepared at risk. Not all applications will be successful.
In addition to the general eligibility rules of the programme and specific measure, only those applications meeting the following evidence based criteria at the close of the call will be admitted as eligible for consideration:
- Eligibility is limited to farmers with an active Business ID number and members of farm families who have the land owner’s permission;
- Full Planning Permission and other statutory approvals must be in place at the time of application;
- Project Match Funding must be in place and evidenced at the time of application;
- Quotation for proposed work must be available at time of application;
- Completed application including robust financial projects and assumptions must be submitted by close of call.
- Minimum grant aid request £1500.
Applications must be submitted online via the EU grants database or submitted in hard copy to the SWARD administrator, Gortalowry House Cookstown on or before 12.00 noon on Friday, 28 September 2012. Please view www.sward.org.uk for further detail of measure 3.1 and for information on how to submit an on-line application.
To find out more detail about the call, or to discuss your proposal and project eligibility in more detail, please contact the SWARD Office in Cookstown:
T: 028 8676 4714
E: [email protected].