This event is aimed at businesses based in the border region and businesses that reach across the border. Attendees will benefit from the advice of cross-border professionals and learn from the experiences of other business owners that operate in the border region.
The conference will feature speakers from InterTradeIreland, Morgan McManus Solicitors, FPM Accountants, Credit Review Office Ireland, Tierney Tax Consultancy, TierOne Prudential and BDO.
Topics will include:
• Sourcing Bank Finance for a Cross-Border Business
• Debt Collection
• Accessing Cross-Border Business Grants
• Pension Considerations for Border People
• Cross-Border Business Succession and related Tax Issues
• Cross-Border Employment Law
• Challenges facing SMEs and Support Mechanisms
Organisations and individuals with an interest in cross-border employment and enterprise development are very welcome to attend and their input would be most welcome.
Further information is available online at www.borderpeople.info/bp2-ug7
Attendance is free but prior registration is required as places are limited. Please register online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QM5SZZN