Customer satisfaction is the ultimate aim at the TIC and our record speaks for itself.
The first TIC in the UK to achieve Charter Mark status in 1994 in recognition of provision of quality service, the Centre has retained this status with further awards in 1997, 2000 and 2004. A wide range of other accolades, including ‘Tourist Office of the Year 2008'– awarded by the NITB- underlines staff commitment to continual improvement and sharing of best practice with others.
Friendly and enthusiastic staff will always aim to: *
- Be courteous, considerate, impartial and provide you with clear, accurate and up to date information
- Wear lapel badges indicating name and foreign languages spoken
- Use agreed greeting and aim to answer at least 90% of telephone calls within 15 seconds of the first ring and provide message leaving facility during non-office hours
- Respond to or acknowledge at least 90% of all letters, faxes and emails within 3 working days, providing the name of the staff member dealing with the enquiry. If we need to forward your correspondence to another department or agency, we will do so immediately and notify you of this course of action
- Attend to visitors at reception within 5 minutes
* (The first two standards are those which the visitor has a right to expect. The remaining standards are targets)
We will also
- Maintain an attractive, orderly and safe environment, for customers and staff alike, which is fully accessible to everyone
- Ensure that all customers, whether visitors or local residents, equally receive the same consistent and high standard of service when they contact us
- Issue business cards for follow-up queries
- Make available comments/complaint forms at all times and actively encourage visitors to make suggestions to improve the service provided
- Respect customers’ needs for privacy/confidentiality and make an office available, on request, to those who require a private consultation
Should you have any queries relating to Visitor Services we are here to help you. You may contact the following members of staff:
Charlotte Wilson, Executive Officer Visitor Services.
Valentina Nixon, Senior Information Assistant
Martina Donohoe, Heather Evans, Information Assistants
Staff in the TIC are responsible to Mr Robert Gibson , Director of Leisure, Tourism & Arts
Fermanagh District Council, Townhall, Enniskillen 028 66 325050
Staff members of Fermanagh Lakeland Tourism (Marketing) are also based at the TIC.
For queries relating to marketing, contact 028 66 346736
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU CONTACT US:
The Fermanagh District Council Tourist Information Centre (TIC) aims to provide excellent tourist information and other related services in line with the needs of the visitor and the Industry. (Mission Statement)