Go-2-Tender is an InterTradeIreland programme which has been developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts particularly on a cross-border basis.
The Programme consists of:
- A two day workshop
- Half day one-to-one mentoring with an experienced consultant
- Mentoring may be extended by up to three additional days.
Date and Location
Date: 7th June & 14th June 2012
Venue: The Manor House Hotel, Killadeas
The cost for the programme is £85 which includes training, materials, catering and mentoring.
· Key mindset for successful tendering
· Why tenders are lost and how much they cost
· Structure of the public bodies (North and South)
· Guest speakers from one or more central government procurement organisations across the island (CPD, etenders etc)
· A pragmatic cross-border overview of differences in tendering and completing work
· How to assess opportunities using live examples
· Strategies SMEs can employ to be more successful
· How to become more competitive
· A critique of previous and current tenders
· Improving your document writing skills with positive examples
· Checklist of what your tender should contain and how it should be presented
· Action planning for tendering success
This event is supported by Fermanagh District Council and will be extremely useful for local businesses to attend.
To request an application form, contact Roy Scannell, Bid Management Services via [email protected] or telephone 00353 (0) 1 5252650.
Apply online at: www.intertradeireland.com/go2tender