Fermanagh District Council has commissioned an audit of the District's social, economic, communal, and good relations progress and position and of how these aspects have changed over the past decade.
The audit will focus on three broad themes of
· The economy and infrastructure,
· Social and community development, and
· The natural and built environment.
Under each of these themes the aim is to produce an integrated assessment of:
· how Fermanagh has changed over the past decade,
· what factors have determined those changes,
· how Fermanagh is currently positioned in social and economic terms, and
· how Fermanagh should develop in the foreseeable future.
The audit will combine an analysis of performance to date with an indication of a potential strategy for the future. The audit will, therefore, be an important input to the community planning process of the new Council area or, if RPA is delayed, to the interim strategy of Fermanagh District Council.
Contributions can be made to Fermanagh District Council by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Fermanagh Audit, Fermanagh District Council, Townhall, Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, BT74 7BA.